Save me from the Scraps of Wood !
Ask Jan and she will tell you - I have always had a thing about saving scraps of wood. Well I'm having a field day here on this site as, not only are there the offcuts of the timber that has been used by the builders, but there are also whole chunks of joists and rafters from the old roof.
Actually it is not really a good thing because I really have no space to store some of the pieces I have saved ! Not only that, but I keep scavenging in the fire that I have built of previously rejected pieces, and rescuing ever smaller chunks.
This really must stop. It's becoming an illness. Where did I put those matches ?


2 Comments:
I wooden do that anymore. ho ho ho
You could possibly use this as an excuse
"these were not just scraps of wood but rather tools of potential"
But I reckon you'd probably just get a look. Yeah you know the kind.
No don't stop - it's recycling and most useful when winter comes and you can toast your toes. Kindred spirit here - ask your dad!
We have all sorts of scrap and sooner or later ............
Cheers J & B (Essex)
Post a Comment
<< Home